The General Assembly is the Association’s supreme governing body. Ordinary general
shall take place every year in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of each year.
Members shall be invited to the meeting at least 4 weeks in advance, outlining the agenda
items. Invitations may be sent out by e-mail.
Submissions to the general meeting shall be sent in writing to the board of directors at
least 10 days prior to the general meeting.
The board of directors, or one-third of the members, may request an extraordinary general
meeting at any time if they state the purpose of the meeting. The meeting shall take
no later than 4 weeks after receipt of the request.
The General Assembly is the Association’s supreme governing body. It has the following
non-withdrawable responsibilities and powers:
- Approval of the minutes of the last general meeting
- Approval of the annual report of the board of directors
- Acknowledgment of the auditor’s report and approval of the annual accounts
- Discharge of the board of directors
- Election of the chairperson, the remaining board of directors and the auditor.
- Approval of the membership contributions
- Resolution on submissions by the board of directors and the members
- Amendments of the Articles of Association
- Decision on exclusion of members
- Resolution on dissolution of the Association and approval of the liquidation
- To pass resolutions on matters which are reserved for it by law or the Articles of
Association or which are submitted by the board of directors.
All duly convened general meetings shall have a quorum irrespective of the number of